School Toolkits Download
We have produced several toolkits for schools.
Schools Toolkit – Idling Action Event Pack
This toolkit provides guidance and resources for schools who would like to run their own Idling Action Events. Resources in the toolkit include:
- Best practice guidance – Guidance on how to develop a campaign, and plan and deliver events.
- Volunteer Pack – An information pack that can be sent out to volunteers before they come along to an event. It contains: Idling and air pollution FAQs, a myth buster, health and safety guidance for volunteers, a script for talking to drivers, and tips for using social media.
- Event Leader Pack – Editable word and excel document resources for the event, including: An event checklist, an idling log, photo permission forms, and guidance on event risk assessments.
- Campaign Materials – Printable PDF files of our leaflet, poster and window sticker.
- Slides for an assembly presentation – So your Idling Action Volunteers can share the event with the rest of the school.
Idling Action Pack – Student Workshop and Pledge Pack
This toolkit provides guidance and resources for schools who would like to deliver their own air quality and anti-idling student workshop and activities. Resources in the toolkit include:
- A video workshop on air pollution with guided discussion points
- Instructions for creating a DIY ‘no idling’ banner
- The Act On Idling Pledge Challenge
- Printable leaflets
Engine Off Every Stop Campaign Pack for Schools
This toolkit contains a communications pack and artwork downloads for schools to share the Engine Off Every Stop ad campaign with their school community to encourage those that drive to/from school to always remember to switch off.
Please fill in the form below, tick to confirm you’ve read and accepted the terms and conditions and click submit. You will then be taken to a webpage where you can download the toolkit. You will also receive an email with a link to the download page.
So we can understand where in the UK the materials are being used, please do not distribute the downloaded material. Instead please refer colleagues to this website to download.
Data Protection: Your personal details will only be used to contact you via email with regard to the vehicle idling project. Your details will be shared with staff who are directly involved in running this project. Your details will not be shared with any third parties without your express permission.