Terms and Conditions for the use of the Idling Action toolkits:
- The downloaded materials, logo and branding shall be used solely for their intended purpose, specifically, organising and hosting an idling engine Event that encourages behaviour change in a positive, non-confrontational manor. An Event includes individuals speaking to drivers who are parked and idling their engine for more than a minute and distributing idling engine leaflets or information or a similar non-commercial local campaign (“Event”).
- The downloaded materials may also be used by an individual who wishes to approach drivers and ask them to switch off when parked, provided the individual approaches the drivers in a positive, non-confrontational manor, and the individual takes responsibility for their own safety while doing so. The individual must make it clear that they are approaching drivers of their own volition, and not as part of the Idling Action campaign.
- The downloaded materials and branding shall not be used for monetary gain or any commercial purpose.
- The Event organiser is responsible for Event health and safety issues associated with their own Event and should be a person of at least 18 years of age. The supplied information is intended to facilitate the organising and hosting of the Event, but it is not intended to be exhaustive or incorporate local health and safety requirements.
- The Idling Action participating local authorities and the Mayor of London accept no liability for any loss or damage that arises from the use of the materials or organising and hosting an Event or for any omissions or incorrect information save as required by law.
- Where the materials, content of the material, or branding are used, you should display, where possible, within the Event: “Used with the kind permission of the Idling Action London project and The Mayor of London ”
- Materials may be downloaded only by persons of at least 18 years of age.
- Campaign materials containing reference to the Mayor of London or any logo representing the Mayor of London, the GLA or TfL must not be used during the pre-election period for the Mayor of London and London Assembly Elections
- The following are the ways in which the downloaded campaign materials can be used:
– If you would like to use our campaign materials as they are with the campaign logo, you can do so and you can add your local authority / company / campaign / school logo to the materials where shown.
– If you would like to use only some content from the materials for your own campaign or to make your own materials (such as the leaflet), then you may do so instead, but you will not be able to use the campaign logo.